Jump to recipe
One of my favorite condiment or side for my Holiday dinner table is an Apple-Cranberry Chutney that will go with Beef, Pork, Poultry, or whatever you like
It’ll taste definitely better than the store bought one, and can be prepared in only 16 minutes. I received lots of complements at the dinner table
Can be stored jars with a ribbon and be given away as gifts, Buy Jars on Amazon here:
Apple Cranberry Chutney
- 3 cups cranberries
- 1 large Apple diced (Honey Crisp)
- 1 tbsp fresh ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Combine cranberries, apples, ginger, cinnamon, sugar, lemon zest and juice in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a simmer and begins to breakdown and thicken, 5-6 minutes.
- Some of the cranberries will burst, try to keep it a little chunky for a more rustic chutney.
- Let cool completely and serve
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2023 AngiesWeb.com
Happy Holidays, Frohe Weihnachten from my Dinner table to yours!